Spend more time enjoying your day with the Adventureland Speedy Pass ride reservation system. The Speedy Pass is a virtual queuing system that waits in line for you and allows you to make ride reservations directly from your phone. Select your ride from the list of attractions and follow the prompts to make a reservation. Once your reservation countdown has reached zero, proceed to the Speedy Pass entrance at the reserved attraction. You can enter when your reservation is ready, or any time after, making the most of your day.
PLEASE NOTE: Speedy Pass does not grant admission into the park.
Speedy Pass Premium will reduce the virtual wait time at popular attractions by up to 50%. Explore the park and experience other attractions while you wait!
Enter fast through our VIP Entrance to avoid the lines at our four terrifying haunted houses and make time for more screams.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO "Qsmart / SpeedyPass" (“SpeedyPass”)
1. The SpeedyPass application is an add-on and, therefore, is NOT included as part of the Park’s admission fee, except if it is part of a Package or integrated in a Season pass.
2. You will need to possess a smartphone or device with access to internet in order to use SpeedyPass web service and your SpeedyPass product.
3. The SpeedyPass application is available in different variants (Standard, Premium, Elite, and One Shot) which offers shorter waiting times at selected rides and shows as described in the product offer.
Please note that in periods of low frequency SpeedyPass might offer you little or no advantages compared to normal waiting times. So please, consider whether the product suits you before purchasing.
4. The different variants of the SpeedyPass product can be chosen during the purchase process of a regular entry ticket in the ADVENTURELAND webstore as an ad on or directly in the park via the web application https://AD.speedy-pass.com. By selecting the SpeedyPass product and after the payment you will get a confirmation to your required E-Mail address. With the web application and your E-Mail address you can activate your selected SpeedyPass and use it for the respective day and attractions.
5.Prices are based on a per person charge. ADVENTURELAND operates a pricing structure, and trading calendar. Prices may vary based on time of purchase and provider. ADVENTURELAND reserves the right to change these without notice.
6. SpeedyPass is valid for selected rides and attractions in the park, and these are subject to change upon reasonable notice. It is available for personal and non-commercial use only.
7. SpeedyPass is only available for a one-day use on the day of activation. No refund or partial refunds are available for SpeedyPass after activating the SpeedyPass with your smartphone.
8. ADVENTURELAND operates a Ride Access Pass system for guests with disabilities. This may result in guests with Ride Access Passes taking loading priority over other guests on some rides and attractions. There might also be times when SpeedyPass users will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. SpeedyPass is only valid for one ride at a time. You cannot reserve several rides at the same time. If you would like to reserve a different ride, you will be asked to alternatively cancel the ride that was your current reservation.
10. SpeedyPass cannot be used for parking, restaurants, and any other activities additional to the rides.
11. SpeedyPass does not entitle you to choose your ride seat preference. Parties may have to split up on carriages, coaster trains and or individual seats that are not suitable for the number in their group.
12. Please use SpeedyPass entries to skip the queue of those who do not have SpeedyPass. If the SpeedyPass entry offers a turn style with a scan functionality, the SpeedyPass could be scanned directly at the turnstile.
13. Do not enter the SpeedyPass ride entrance prior to your reservation time. Your reservation will not be honored until is shown as ready or after your scheduled reservation time. Your reservation must be validated by an attendant prior to boarding the attraction. Your ride reservation does not expire except in cases where the park has closed for the day or the ride has been closed for unforeseen circumstances.
14. SpeedyPass is for the individual that purchased and not transferable. In case of groups or families every group or family member will need to purchase its own SpeedyPass.
15. If you lose your smartphone or delete SpeedyPass by mistake no refund can be given but you can access the provided SpeedyPass E-mail link with another device.
16. Guests found to be misusing a SpeedyPass session in any way or attempting to contradict any of the aforementioned terms and conditions will have their session revoked and will not be refunded.